Abstracts / Paper Submission
GRACM Congress policy is that a registered authors may submit and present up to two papers.
An up to 1 page abstract is required, including representative figures and references, in pdf format following the abstract sample. The abstracts will be published in the conference Book of Abstracts.
Online Abstract Submission
To submit your abstract, please follow these steps:
- Create an account on: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=9gracm2018
- Log into https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=9gracm2018 by using your account
- Submit (1) your abstract basic description and details to the easy chair submission form and (2) upload a pdf file of 1 page abstract following the abstract sample (where you could enter figures/tables/equations) and would be published in the conference Book of Abstracts.
- You will receive an automatic email to confirm your submission
- You can update your submission until the deadline
Selected papers, based on the previously accepted abstract, will be published by the Technical University Press in the form of an e-book (openly accessed through the conference website) with its own ISBN Number. Interested authors must upload the full length article extended up to a maximum of 10 pages in pdf or word format following the paper sample (Word Template, or Latex Template) by using their accounts on the EasyChair platform, to access their submission.
The full length paper can be uploaded by using the Add or update files tab on the upper right side of the page providing information regarding their submission. The Submission of the Full Paper Version field should then be used in order to upload the article.
In preparing papers to be presented in the form of a poster please note that the required paper size is A0 (i.e. 84×120 cm2) in portrait arrangement.